- Q: Where are you from? Why Truckee?
A: New Hampshire. Because it has it all. Small town feel with unlimited outdoor activities right out your door.
- Q: What’s your perfect summer day in Tahoe?
A: Start with a quick morning round of golf with friends.
Outfit change and grab the mountain bikes to explore one of the great single-track trails. After getting hot and dirty on the trails, pull out the kayaks and find our own secret beach on Lake Tahoe to enjoy a much deserved cold beer while watching the sun set.
- Q: What’s your perfect winter day in Tahoe?
A: Wake to tons of fresh snow. Grab my snowboard gear and head out. Hike out of bounds (shh) and disappear into fresh untouched tree runs. Ski all day until my legs would say stop and crawl home, start a fire and make a big dinner. After eating I would be so tired, full and content that I fall asleep before my head hit the pillow.
- Q: What’s your favorite breakfast, lunch and dinner spot in Tahoe?
A: Breakfast: Donner Kitchen. It feels like your mom is cooking for you.
Lunch: Full Belly Deli. Huge sandwiches.
Dinner: Soule Domain. Tiny cabin feel with amazing food. Things don’t have to be big a grand to be amazing. I mean you have to duck to get in the front door.
- Q: If you weren’t an outfitter, what would you be?
A: I would be an idiot. No I guess I would be a professional photographer or golfer. Either way I’d be outside and traveling.
- Q: What’s a little Tahoe secret that you can let us in on?
A: It’s awesome!
- Q: What’s a little known fact about you?
A: In 5th grade I won a lip sync contest to Michael Jackson’s Billie Jean… And I still haven’t lost those winning dance moves.